Preventing Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation for Today’s Supervisor
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
8:30 am – 11:00 am
Southern Minnesota Educational Campus (Room 012)
115 S Park St | Fairmont, MN 56031
(PLEASE USE SOUTHERN-MOST ENTRANCE)
In the one year after #MeToo and the ‘Weinstein Effect’, are your leaders aware of conduct that derails respect? This is a great opportunity to get your people managers and supervisors up to speed on what they need to know as agents of your company.
- Understand types of conduct that derail respect and contaminate a company’s culture.
- Define and understand all forms of unlawful harassment.
- Learn what the essential components of a policy against harassment are.
- Understand the reporting obligations of supervisors.
- Understand how to respond to complaints of harassment.
- Define retaliation and how to avoid it.
- Learn how to handle employee complaints with fairness.
- Learn how to address a problem behavior early.
CLICK HERE to download or print the flyer!